Terms & Conditions of Hire
1. A 20% deposit must be paid on bookings & full payment must be made at least 30 days before the hire date. If full payment is not received, no reminder will be sent and the company reserves the right to treat the booking as cancelled and keep the full deposit.
2. Any monies paid to the company shall be kept on deposit in a separate bank account until after the hire date. If a cancellation is made, it must be made in writing at least 30 days before the hire date. All cancellations will result in a loss of deposits paid and may be up to 50% of contracted hire fee.
3. The Hirer is responsible for the correct details for pick up and set down and should confirm such details in writing with the company. Any alterations to the hire must be mutually agreed and put in writing to the company at least 14 days prior to the hire date.
4. The Hirer is responsible for the actions and behaviour of all passengers within their party whether the Hirer is travelling or not, any damage caused to the vehicle by passengers with be charged to the Hirer. The company reserves the right to cancel the remainder of the hire due to any such damage.
5. The company reserves the right to resfuse any booking applications at any time at its own discretion.
6. The company reserves the right to change the type of vehicle used due to safety issues, mechanical defects any any other unforseen circumstance that could be of danger to both the Hirers passangers and the Bluebird Vintage Bus.
7. During travel in the U.K the public service vehicke regulations apply.
8. All personal belongings are carried at the owners risk, the company may refuse to carry any item that my be deemed dangerous to other passangers, the company vehicle and other road users. The gangways and emergency exits must be kept clear at all times.
9. The Hirer must make sure that the pick up point and destinations are suitable for the vehicle to access as no liablity can be accepted if the vehicle can not complete its journey due to location or unsuitability of roads. The "Driver" on the day of hire has sole and final discretion.
10. The Hirer shall be reponsible for any parking, toll, congestion or admission charges.
11. The company shall not be held liable for any delays due to traffic, mechanical breakdown and unforseen circumstance beyond its control.